Policies regarding pets:
The Del Marcos Hotel offers three pet friendly rooms for guests traveling with their pets,
The Albert Frey Deluxe Room, The Eames Poolside Suite and the Nat Reed Room, all are appropriately appointed for traveling with a pet.
For the comfort and enjoyment of all guests, we do however, have pet policies that must be adhered to.
- $60.00 pet fee, per pet, per stay, per room. Pets brought into a Non-Pet friendly room are subject to $200 cleaning fee.
- 25lbs weight limit and must be at least two years old.
- Maximum two pets per room.
- Pets must be leashed at all times when coming and going to rooms.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool or any common areas at anytime.
- If leaving a pet unattended in the room, please notify the front desk and provide a contact number.
- Please use the area provided for walking your pet. A Poo can is provided for waste.
- Pets are not allowed on couches, beds, chairs or other common furnishings without proper covering. We will be happy to provide towels or blankets for use.
- You are responsible for any damages incurred by your pet and will be charged appropriately in the event of any damages.
Pets are greeted upon arrival to their rooms with a Treat Bag filled with healthy snacks, a chew toy and poo bags. Pet bowls and floor mats are also provided for use.
If making an online reservation, please note that you are bringing a pet. When making a phone reservation, please mention you are bringing a pet.