Welcome to Del Marcos Hotel!
We know it’s difficult to commit to traveling right now: The well-being of all our guests and colleagues is our highest priority. We are monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak — diligently reinforcing our already stringent hygiene standards and following all guidelines from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization, and local health authorities.
Your Safety is Paramount: Enhanced Cleaning
- We are implementing extra sanitization to our daily hotel cleaning with anti-viral solutions officially approved for this purpose in all rooms, public spaces, and back of house.
- We are placing alcohol-based hand sanitizers and tissues in convenient locations for both our guests and team.
- We ask all guests and team members to please wash hands frequently, using soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands. Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue before discarding in the trash.
- If you or someone in your household is sick, has been exposed to, or traveled within any of the countries identified as having widespread transmission of COVID-19, please stay home per the CDC’s guidelines and refrain from visiting the hotel.
We recommend following the information provided on the CDC website for ways to protect yourself from illness: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about For the most updated information, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authorities.
Flexible Cancellation Policy:
Existing Reservations: For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival, as long as the change or cancellation is made by June 30, 2020. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences. You can modify your reservation by contacting us at (844)932-8044 or firstname.lastname@example.org
New Reservations: Regardless of rate plan or policy are now fully changeable or cancellable and refundable with no penalty as long as 1) the change or cancellation is made up to 24 hours prior to arrival and 2) the cancellation is made prior to June 30th, 2020.
Third Party Reservations: Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
Please note on the cancellation policies listed above:
- Some exclusions may apply. May exclude periods with special event restrictions or peak demand weeks. Please refer to individual property rate rules for details.
- For individual reservations booked into a pre-existing group block, please refer to cancellation terms quoted at the time of reservation. For more information, please contact the group organizer or the hotel.
- For group organizer questions on terms and conditions of group contracts, please contact the hotel.
- We will continue to update our websites and communicate through social media as things change.We sincerely thank you for choosing to stay at Del Marcos Hotel and we look forward to welcoming you.
Keep Healthy & Safe!
Del Marcos Hotel